Welcome to The Visa Machine

We're here to make getting your visas easy.

As an overland adventurer you need something a bit more specialised than a tourist strolling across a border. So we've set up this section to ensure you get exactly what you need.

Select which adventure you're heading off on and we'll tell you which visas you need based on your nationality and residency.

We can also offer you a few things to make your life even easier such as form filling and 2nd passports, have a look here for a few more details.

If you have any questions or you'd like to add a service to your order drop us a line.

Some embassies will require the actual hotel booking to be submitted along with the application. If that is the case, hotel booking confirmation will be stated on the list of supporting documents you need to send us. That means that you’ll need to book a hotel (provisional/not prepaid hotel bookings are generally accepted) and send your hotel booking confirmation to us along with the rest of the documents.

Please note, the hotel booking must have your name on it. Each application is considered by the embassy individually, so if you are travelling with your friend and the hotel booking is in their name, the embassy won’t accept this document to support your application. You will need to either amend the booking to include your name or provide a cover letter from your friend along with a copy of their passport stating that they have booked the hotel, but you will be staying in it with them.

Not answered your question? Give us a shout.